Membership and Member Advocacy
- Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce:
We are here to promote our members, strengthen the local economy, promote our community, provide networking opportunities and represent business to government. (408) 779-9444. http://www.morganhill.org/
- Silicon Valley Score:
Low Cost Classes and Free Counseling Available for New and Existing Businesses. (408) 453-6237 http://www.svscore.org/
- BBB - Better Business Bureau:
http://sanjose.bbb.org/ (408) 278-7800.
- City of Morgan Hill:
http://www.morgan-hill.ca.gov/ (408) 779-7271
- California Secretary of State Business Resources:
- State Board of Equalization:
- Women's Business Resource:
- Small Business and Self Employed Govt. Resources:
- U.S. Department of Labor:
- Small Business Development:
provides a vast array of assistance to small businesses and individual entrepreneurs. http://svsbdc.org/ for Silicon Valley. http://norcalsbdc.org/ for Northern California SBD.
Starting a Business - Helpful Links
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Business USA
- Silicon Valley SCORE offers low-cost classes and free counseling available for new and existing businesses. (408) 453-6237
- Small Business Development provides a vast array of assistance to small businesses and individual entrepreneurs. Silicon Valley SBD. Northern California SBD.
- The Small Business Resource and Communications Guide is especially helpful in writing a business plan and other resources.
- Small Business Loan Calculator - this tool can give you a general idea of what a small business loan would cost.
Finally, once you are started, join your local Chamber of Commerce.
Member-to-Member Discount Program
More Information coming soon.
Customer making use of the offer:
- Must be an owner or employee of a member company or organization. Membership in a member association (i.e. Kiwanis, AAUW or Rotary) does not qualify a person to participate in this program.
- May be asked to provide proof of their affiliation with the member company at the request of the seller providing in the offer.
- Sellers wishing to confirm the membership status of a buyer can check the member business directory at morgahill.org.
Company listing an offer:
- The offer must be substantial enough to be worthwhile for the potential consumer. For example, Free Pencil With Every $100 Purchase would not be substantial. The offer should not be one regularly available to the general public.
- The company making the offer must be a Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
All decisions regarding the appropriateness of any offers will be at the sole discretion of the Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce.
- To provide value to all employees of member companies and increase their engagement with local businesses.
- To provide value to member companies through additional sales.